1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best site for Manga Dvds

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by raigraphixs, Aug 2, 2002.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,980
    Hi,

Any sites for best deals on Manga Anime Dvds. I did a search on yahoo, and loads came up, but i am not sure if any are good, or not.

regards

rai

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Rai,

Do you mean the anime titles released in the UK by "Manga Video" or do you just mean any anime titles, in general?

If you mean specifically Manga Video DVD's, then I don't think there is one site that is going to be cheaper than another, for just those company's titles. However, you could try companies like Play, et al.

If you want Manga Video Region 1 versions, then obviously you have a much wider choice of places where you can go to get them from.

If, on the other hand, you just mean anime DVD's in general, I'd personally recommend: http://www.dc-dvd.net

They have an excellent range of anime titles, both R1 and R2, and their service is good as well - about 4-7 days for a regular "in-stock" anime DVD. However, their prices aren't the cheapest around.

Hope this helps.

Pooch