• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best Sim Only Deals?

Simba

Distinguished Member
Hi all, looking for a sim only package,

anyone know whats the best bang for buck these days?

thanks

simba

Ayub

Distinguished Member
300 min 300 text anytime/network virgin £10 :thumbsup:

johnelf

Standard Member
Hi

I am on the O2 simplicity contract, £20 for 600 mins, 1000 text and one bolt on ie free internet or unlimited text or extraa 200 mins etc.

I do belive they (O2) also offer the same for £10 a month if you fix it for 24 months.

Seems a damn good deal, even if you only keep it for 12/18 months, then pay it off early. And yes it can be used in an Iphone at a later date, less Video Voicemail, which makes it unbelievable cheap!

Everyone has there own opinions though.

John

Simba

Distinguished Member
thanks for the info guys.

mainly looking for something on a per monthly basis. those look good!

lutontown

Standard Member
twenty quid a month.. on 02

600 min , unlimited text , bargain for high users , 1 month sim nno catches

defo the best deal i concur

roshanb

Standard Member
I would go for a deal on either T-Mobile as they offer 600 minutes and unlimited texts and internet for £20. You can get virtually the same deal on o2 if you choose their free web bolt-on. If you want to compare other deals then try this website best sim only deals

Rich-P

Standard Member
I would go for a deal on either T-Mobile as they offer 600 minutes and unlimited texts and internet for £20. You can get virtually the same deal on o2 if you choose their free web bolt-on. If you want to compare other deals then try this website best sim only deals

Actually I'd be tempted by the Vodafone ands O2 sim only deals which seem to be very popular at the moment. In particular the Vodafone 30 day £15 month contract is worth a look.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom