Best settings for the Sagem 56B?

Not sure about best but I just turn eco mode on and turn the brightness down a few points.

turn the brightness down to what setting?

If your brightness is too high you will see speckles in dark scenes

While it's dark with a black background get up close to the screen really close like an inch away.

You will see the the speckles if your brightness is too high, turn down the brightness till you can't see them at all.

I started off in Movies setting but have since gone over to Custom. The settings are now the same as they were with Movie but appear a little less 'musty' which suits my eye. I agree that turning down the brightness gives a cleaner black image but I like to see my villans hiding in the shadows ( :) )

The set works fine in full sunshine but at night and with curtains drawn the brightness balance can stand a little adjustment.

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply. My settings are "46, 47, 50, 0, 50" going down. I also have eco mode on.
Hope that helps.

thanks for your settings.

I used the thx optimiser from T2. Before setting the settings i put all the settings to 50. I then set the contrast at 49 and the brightness at 57. color at 55. then i went to recheck the contrast (due to the brightness being set at 57) and i had to set to 46.

It looks ok. anyone have any opinions about these settings?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom