Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by BigJohnson, Oct 24, 2005.
Ok you Panny 32LXD52 owners, does anyone have any comments on best settings?
why have you got one? how you finidng it?
Yep, just set it up. Took around 5 minutes - even without the instruction booklet.
Ok, its only been on for 2 hrs but here are my initial thoughts.
1. It looks great - just the right size for the lounge
2. Sound is very good. With ambience turned on, it's not surround sound, but is has made me look around on occasions.
3. Hooked up to an Xbox - no signs of blurring - very good.
4. Hooked upto Sky via RGB - not as good as CRT, but acceptable. May be Sky to be honest.
5. DVD playback - very good even with my cheapy dvd player.
Ok, i'm using standard scart cables, but up to now, i'm very happy. I won't go as far as to say amazed as some do. The blacks could do with being blacker. There's no "green fuzziness" around the edges.
Definately going to buy a cinema system - any screen like this deserves such a thing.
Does anyone have any comments regarding av cables?
Separate names with a comma.