Best setting for unused 6 + 7 channels on AVR300

D

DTS_ISTHEBEST

Hello forum,

Probably a daft question, but what would be the best setting for unused channels 6 + 7 in AVR 300 setup?

1. DD surr. EX,
2. Zone 2 or
3. Biamp L+R

I have these channels set to 'none' in Menu 2 speaker sizes, but am unsure what to do with this setting in Menu 6 EX setting.

Thanks in advance for any replies

I have them on zone 2 (which I dont use), on the assumption that the other settings would tell it to do something to my zone 1 signal / processing- hope that's right ;) !

If you have those channels set to none and you are not planning on biamping your front speakers then it does not matter what setting it is on.

Thanks for the replies. I can be safe in the knowledge that my settings are fine.:thumbsup:

If these 2 channels are unused, then I highly recommend bi-amping the front pair. You may be surprised at the difference it can make.

Dan

I'll second that. I finally got around to bi-amping my front speakers on Saturday and I was totally surprised by the difference it makes. It seems so much clearer and more defined.

If these 2 channels are unused, then I highly recommend bi-amping the front pair.

Definitely agree- but cant do with my speakers :( !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom