• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BEST SETTING for SONY 32S3000?

awol81

Standard Member
I got the SONY KDL32S3000 for £404.99 from Empire Direct. What r the best settings for PS3 connected by HDMI & for PC normal connection [14 pin]. I’m looking for threads on settings. Please help:thumbsup:

awol81

Standard Member
I looked at a few threads for best settings & I tried them out but I still prefer the standard setting over them.
Please post your settings here:thumbsup:

Jacob23

Standard Member
I would also like to know, I prefer the standard from the ones mentioned in other threads. I watched a blu-ray , its much better if you put it in the theater mode thing.:)

sclass

Standard Member
I got the SONY KDL32S3000 for £404.99 from Empire Direct. What r the best settings for PS3 connected by HDMI & for PC normal connection [14 pin]. I’m looking for threads on settings. Please help:thumbsup:

How did you manage to get it for £404.99. I have checked their site and current price is £479.99. Was this on a special offer?

Thank you,
Sclass

awol81

Standard Member
How did you manage to get it for £404.99. I have checked their site and current price is £479.99. Was this on a special offer?

Thank you,
Sclass

I ordered main last week when they were selling it for £449.99 & I got a 10% online discount from www.zettavolt.co.uk . Since then the price has gone up & I think the discount is finish but do check zettavolt its looks to be a great site.

balb0wa

I ordered main last week when they were selling it for £449.99 & I got a 10% online discount from www.zettavolt.co.uk . Since then the price has gone up & I think the discount is finish but do check zettavolt its looks to be a great site.

Same here, ours came today, paid £434 with the 3 yr warranty, its gone up £30 since.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom