Best seats at Odeon Leicester Square Screen 1 Dolby

mansyd

Novice Member
Reaction score
I am going to the Bond Movie over at Odeon Leicester Square. The screen I have booked in Screen 1 which has the Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision.

Which are the best recommended seats to book? As I understand, they call the lower sitting area the recliner stalls and the upper seating the classic circle.

I had previously booked the classic circle, but then I had a visual of the cinema hall and realised this may not be the most optimal. So I cancelled these and went for the recliner stalls. unfortunately, the best seats are probably gone. I got the F row.

Is that good enough? In your opinion is there a better option?

Or is this not even the best cinema and should I opt for IMAX instead?

Many Thanks for taking the time to answer

The Odeon Leicester Square Dolby screen is surprisingly small - very small for a Dolby Screen.

I like ' Dolby Cinema ' but personally feel the odeon screen is one of the poorer implementations due to them wanting to keep many of this buildings historical features

I'd be looking at sitting maybe 3 rows back from the front (which is not something I'd do at most cinemas.)

No time to Die was shot with IMAX sequences ( an expanding taller picture) which will be showing across the square at the Empire laser IMAX screen.

I am going to the Bond Movie over at Odeon Leicester Square. The screen I have booked in Screen 1 which has the Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision.

Which are the best recommended seats to book? As I understand, they call the lower sitting area the recliner stalls and the upper seating the classic circle.

I had previously booked the classic circle, but then I had a visual of the cinema hall and realised this may not be the most optimal. So I cancelled these and went for the recliner stalls. unfortunately, the best seats are probably gone. I got the F row.

Is that good enough? In your opinion is there a better option?

Or is this not even the best cinema and should I opt for IMAX instead?

Many Thanks for taking the time to answer

ICYMI this thread might be of interest…

I’ve watched No Time To Die in ISENSE (which is Odeon’s low budget version of Dolby Cinema) at my local Odeon Luxe plus did an encore in IMAX and the latter was definitely a superior experience.

The Odeon Leicester Square Dolby screen is surprisingly small - very small for a Dolby Screen.

I like ' Dolby Cinema ' but personally feel the odeon screen is one of the poorer implementations due to them wanting to keep many of this buildings historical features

I'd be looking at sitting maybe 3 rows back from the front (which is not something I'd do at most cinemas.)

No time to Die was shot with IMAX sequences ( an expanding taller picture) which will be showing across the square at the Empire laser IMAX screen.
Thanks for the response. Alas, the Empire laser IMAX screen is no longer showing the Bond movie!!

I will have to 'settle' for the 6 rows from front seats.. still, I am hoping the ambience and the build up to the movie is enough justification for the price!

Alas, the Empire laser IMAX screen is no longer showing the Bond movie!!

Not sure when you wanted to go but its still showing this week.

ICYMI this thread might be of interest…

I’ve watched No Time To Die in ISENSE (which is Odeon’s low budget version of Dolby Cinema) at my local Odeon Luxe plus did an encore in IMAX and the latter was definitely a superior experience.
I might use this tip when I go see it a second time - I do need to take my daughter, but she cant be asked to do the trek up to london and sit till 11pm watching a movie.

Not sure when you wanted to go but its still showing this week.

Oh yes.. I was trying to do this on my mobile.. something might have gone wrong.

now, do you reckon I book the Superscreen or the IMAX? Seems the superscreen has Dolby Atmos speakers..

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom