Best Scores on Wii Tennis

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by jagdeepp, May 8, 2007.

1. jagdeepp

jagdeepp
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +551
    hi Guys

I find that Wii Tennis is the best game of the Sports package. I cant stand baseball. Boxing is average. Golf is a gimmick. Bowling is unrealistic as the wife keeps beating me :rotfl:

I've played tennis obsessively and i'm now at a score of 927. I hope that something like virtua tennis releases on the wii in the future (or similar game) and that it can be played online. I'd love to play others as it can get boring playing on your own and once your good at it no one stands a chance when they come round at beating you so you've got to give them a chance before they say"this is rubbish, change the game".. Or is this just me?
    Wanted to know how everyone else is performing on the sports games just to give me something to aspire to :smashin:

2. lovethechang

lovethechang

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    i've only been playing wii sports a week and mine is upto 343 - the OH is upto 423

3. lforster

lforster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Boxing is fantastic give it another go. I'm pro on boxing, and there's nothing more satisfying than virtually beating the crap out of your mates.
    Baseball is rubbish like you say. Golf is alright, but the putting is shocking.
    I'm not as high as you on tennis, but I'm getting there. I still don't have the timing down for the quick server yet :mad:

4. coluigi

coluigi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    Pro on everything.

Tennis is 2025 (don't play single much, always play with mates)
    Baseball is about 1200 (don't play single, play it with a friend quite a bit)
    Bowling is about 1500 (Had a perfect game and been close again a few times, gets a game every now and again)
    Golf is about 1200 (Enjoy the odd 3 hole)
    Boxing is about 2200 (Was a big fan but it doesn't get much harder after about the 1800 mark.)

5. wyrdness

wyrdness

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I'm around 2100 on Tennis (right handed) and 2000 (left handed). I seem to remember that there's someone on here who was up to 2400. When you reach this sort of level you can win matches and still drop points if you haven't played well enough.

6. jagdeepp

jagdeepp
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +551
    Progress.. I've now kicked arse into 1850. games just get longer and longer but i'm looking to get past 2000. I still really cant get into boxing. reactions are slow and doesnt feel real at all. Maybe i'm not playing properly.:suicide: