1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Scart-Scart for £10/20.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by graeme, Jan 15, 2001.

1. graeme

graeme

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im gonna be buying a new scart to scart lead to hook up my DVD to TV, as the supplied one is of the cheap and nasty variety.

Looking for any feedback of best buys between £10 and £20.

Cheers in advance! [​IMG]

2. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,128
    I like the Lektropacks ones. lektropacks.co.uk.
    The home cinema range is good value ( about 17quid for a decent lenghth (they'll do custom lenghths). They are about the same quality as the Ixos ones but half the price. They also do a pro range which is frankly overkill except for really long runs.
    Their other cables and connectors are pretty good also. (handy tip is to buy the bits and make your own but I admit scarts are a pain : 21 connectors each end with swapped mapping nasty! )

3. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also recommend Lecktropacks their Scart Cables are very nice indeed. They are always getting top marks in the reviews.

4. plasterman

plasterman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Vivanco prowire scarts are quite good and they cost £19.99. There available in most high street stores like comet, scottish power, currys but usually at larger stores

5. Mikeonfreeserve

Mikeonfreeserve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I suggest you try beyondhifi.com. I got a 2m Oxygen Free Copper gold plated scart to scart for about £9 inc. p&p.Does the job.And it feels heavy......so it must be expensive,OK!!