Best sausages?

Caramelised onion ones are really good. Have had them about four times now. Have them on a sandwich spread with french Maille mayonnaise.

Bought a couple of packs of the bramley apple ones again today.

Caramelised onion ones are really good. Have had them about four times now. Have them on a sandwich spread with french Maille mayonnaise.

Bought a couple of packs of the bramley apple ones again today.

I agree, they were really good. But I don’t know about having them on a sandwich. I do love a good sausage buttie but I can’t imagine they would be suited. Might have to give it a try though.

english provender caramelised red onion chutney is worth a try in a Sausage sanga. Delicious!

Good shout with the Maille mustard.

Bought some more of the caramelised onion sausage today. They’re well worth the price. I want to try some of the regular ones next time.

english provender caramelised red onion chutney is worth a try in a Sausage sanga. Delicious!

Good shout with the Maille mustard.
I recommend trying Foraging Fox beetroot ketchup, smoked or original - 255g bottles currently £2.50 in Sainsburys (usually £3.50 everywhere), along with £1.20 cashback at CheckoutSmart or Clicksnap (Quidco) until tomorrow
- there's also a hot version with added horseradish, only sold by Ocado as far as I can see

I see Morrison's sausages just say 'spices' on the ingredients, will avoid as I really don't like black pepper in sausages.

Spirited sausages?

image.png

I had those regular Aldi sausages today. While they were good they were very fatty and kicked off a lot of smoke because of it when grilling. Would rather pay more and have Heck in future. They’re worth the money though for sure.

Superb bangers from Morrisons. I bought two packs of them along with two packs of these, which were very tasty too.
View attachment 996950
They have quite a range of these premium "The Best" sausages, will be trying others out I think (Morrisons: Offer details: Buy 2 for £4).

The word best and Morrisons are not fit to go together - each to their own of course...

Had the best sausages I have ever had last week from a farmers market type place in Clitheroe - they were local sausages from a company called porcus.

Simply Pork - Porcus

Anyone try those and tell me there is better?

If you're in Clitheroe you'll probably find what you crave in Cowman's on Castle Street - you'll be spoiled for choice :smashin:

If you're in Clitheroe you'll probably find what you crave in Cowman's on Castle Street - you'll be spoiled for choice :smashin:

Try the Porcus ones and report back - I would rate them over any I have had from Cowmans's

*tiptoes quietly away* :confused:

Every time this thread pops up again I feel like rushing down to my butchers to get some sausages. He's not open today so I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Had a Heck sausage toastie this morning. Not had one in ages. It was fantastic!!
Which one though ? Everytime I look at them I get worried because these so many to choose from. Which one is you bog standard sausage flavour ?

Which one though ? Everytime I look at them I get worried because these so many to choose from. Which one is you bog standard sausage flavour ?

These are the ones I go for. These are the standard sausage flavour that will go great with anything.

IMG_2880.JPG

Great ! These are the ones I never seem to see, they must sell out at tesco quickly !

Bought some from Sainsburys - the natural skin is much better as well as cutting down on plastic use.
Pork with herb and with caramelised red onions.
Also a freshly made vegetable pizza, made at the counter and cheaper than the ones on the shelves.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom