Quantcast

Question Best Samsung KS9000 55" replacement for £1500 in UK

james_uk

As subject says, I have had a KS9000 for 3 years and its been great, its recently been taken back to currys to look at because it started getting discolouration and some dead pixels etc.. They got back to me yesterday saying they don't think they are going to be able to get the part for it which means i would probably get a voucher up to the same price, which was £1500 like a similar spec TV.

When they say similar spec, I’m not sure if that would mean i wouldn't be able to look at OLEDS? or are they still way out of that price range still anyway? i haven’t really looked at any yet myself but thought i'd see what people think here as a good TV in the price range to go for?

I also have a Samsung sound bar and the KS9000 smart remote used to work for everything, so not sure if i went for another manufacturer that didn't have a similar smart remote if i wouldn’t then be able to use the remote from their TV for my sound bar? I’ve never had to use the sound bars own remote which is great for not having so many remotes around.

I connected the sound bar via the ARC port.

My original TV was 55".

Any help regarding a good replacement would be much appreciated.

Thanks

James

JayCee

Distinguished Member
which means i would probably get a voucher up to the same price, which was £1500 like a similar spec TV
Did they tell you that?
I doubt they’ll give you a voucher to the value of what you paid as you’ve had 3 years use of it.

Top Bottom