Best retailer & deal for Toshiba 20WLT56?

bonkersrob

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I'm looking at getting the Toshiba 20WLT56 20" Freeview Widescreen LCD - can anyone recommend the best retailer to get this from - I'm looking for all-round customer service ie. what if the set has a problem etc. but also the best price.

I've seen that PRCdirect, and a few other companies (Digital Point) via pricerunner sell this tv under £400 quid + I've seen that LXdirect have it for £400 with option of using 10% voucher etc. - but I haven't dealt with ANY of these companies before....!

Can I get this set anywhere for around £350?

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks,

Rob

bonkersrob said:
Dear All,

I'm looking at getting the Toshiba 20WLT56 20" Freeview Widescreen LCD - can anyone recommend the best retailer to get this from - I'm looking for all-round customer service ie. what if the set has a problem etc. but also the best price.

I've seen that PRCdirect, and a few other companies (Digital Point) via pricerunner sell this tv under £400 quid + I've seen that LXdirect have it for £400 with option of using 10% voucher etc. - but I haven't dealt with ANY of these companies before....!

Can I get this set anywhere for around £350?

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks,

Rob
I purchased the non-freeview version of this tv from PRC in May. Just phoned to confirm stock and had delivery in 3 days. So very satified with their service. As far as after sales is concerned i can't comment as i haven't had any problems.

I got the Tosh from LXDirect, they took a few weeks to get it in stock, but got it for £350 with freeview built in. If you don't mind waiting, they did deliver it in the end.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom