Best Resident Evil Gamecube Bundle...

rob j

Toys R Us are selling

"FREE Resident Evil when you buy a gamecube console and a starter pack for £149.98"

so what you get is:

The Gamecube Console
Resident Evil
extra Power Grip Controller
A 4mb Memory Card
Controller Extension Cable

This is one hell of a deal!!

rob j

Well just been and picked it up from Toys R Us and am well pleased!

I also got Smash Brothers, an extra memory card and an Extra official pad.

I waited to get my cube untill Resident Evil came out, and I am not dissaapointed one bit. One hellova game (the 2 dogs jumpin' thru the window at the very begining - classic!!)

I could do with another game though, perhaps Star Wars or something!

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by rob j
I could do with another game though, perhaps Star Wars or something!

Lots of cheap copies on Ebay.

RDB :)

snake II

Novice Member
cheers mate on the info i went on sunday with my big bro and i got it, i got there in 10 mins as they were closing at 5 i made it on the dot at 5, and luckily they never close the doors as they were still many people inside, resident evil is one bad boy game, cant wait for re:zero and re:4

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Get super monkey ball!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my cube the day before I went on holiday so didin't open, as I knew I wouldn't want to get on the plane. Boy was I right just spent all afternoon and evening playing Rogue leader and SMB :D WOW :D I feel like I am 13 again when I got my SNES and my mates with master systems were really jealous. I love it, best part is the missus likes the races, very Mario cart esque and she thinks the Cube is Cute, major plus points. Well got to go and play some more, just done beginner, but forgot the memory card as I was only going to have a quick play D'oh:blush: another 6 hours or so should see me through. Wippeeeeeee:D :D :D
I havent been this happy since my first BJ and thats the truth, ( well a bit of a porky ) Ha Ha so was she.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ytgti

Originally posted by rob j
Toys R Us are selling

"FREE Resident Evil when you buy a gamecube console and a starter pack for £149.98"

so what you get is:

The Gamecube Console
Resident Evil
extra Power Grip Controller
A 4mb Memory Card
Controller Extension Cable

This is one hell of a deal!!

Rob j/anyone

Is this a one off deal or is it a permanent

Still had the deal in my local Toys R Us today. Definitely worth checking out, great deal!

Andy

ytgti

Just looked on there website, nothing about resi evil at all.

I'll ring my local store tomorrow.

Hi zAndy1, i'm from Barton, small world.

Is that the new toys r us near the footy ground, i havn't been yet, alwasy been to hull.

rob j

Originally posted by ytgti

Rob j/anyone

Is this a one off deal or is it a permanent
There is only a limited choice available online - the range of products and offers is much greater in store, so it would be better to have a look around in there.

The latest video from AVForums

Toy Stories - Turning Toys into Blockbuster Movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom