Best Remote Control To Replace Denon 2307's own.

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by AnthonyG, Sep 15, 2007.

1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,188
    Hi,

I was not sure if this should have been put in the Denon forum or the remote control section of the forum.

However as it is generally accepted that the Denon AVR-2307s only real downfall is the terrible remote control that it has.

Therefore I was considering buying a high quality (~£40) all in one learning remote control.

I would like it to control the Denon, my Oppo 981HD, SkyHD, my Panasonic 32LXD70 TV and also (if possible) my PS3s internal blu-ray movie player when I eventually buy one.

However as this is the first separate remote control I have ever intended buying I wouldn't have a clue on a good one to get.

Therefore what would people say is the best one to go for.

Thanks
    Anthony.

2. mjcairney

mjcairney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,078
    I find it hard to see by the Harmony remote range - they're excellent. Must say though I don't know about controlling the PS3 - it probably does but I can't personally confirm it.

By the way, you'll get better prices by searching the web, the page I've given you the link to is just to let you see the range.

Cheers,

Martin.

3. jtotheb

jtotheb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I've got a Harmony 885. Whilst it's a bit more than your £40 budget it's definitely worth it.

You won't be able to control a PS3 though - it's bluetooth only. Although I have seen details of how you can use an old PS2 remote instead.