• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best recharger and rechargable batteries for wireless keyboard and mouse?

bishbashboshdj

Ive bought a wireless keyboard and mouse, but just cant up with the batteries for it.

So can anyone recomend me a good recharger and battery set for use with it?

I need a total of 5 AA batteries to run it.

Ptenisnet

I use Sanyo Eneloop & Maha PowerEx batteries and MahaPowerEx charger. They are the same ones that I use for my Nikon flashes & they're a lot better than the rechargeable Duracell or Energizer ones.

Last edited:

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Another vote for Ansmann from me, have always mentioned them in other battery threads on the forums in other sections, they generally do well in reviews on some of the main battery sites too (not that I regularly read such sites :cool:)

ManicRobot

I use Energizer batteries and charger from Argos. Not had any problems (mouse only though, I have a wired keyboard)

xmb

Given the low current consumption you need a battery with a very low self discharge rate. Most Ni-cds will self discharge when not used quite quickly!

Batteries such as the Sanyo Eneloop or Ansmann maxE (i.e. ones that come pre-charged) are the ones you need in this type of application.

The charger and four batteries are available from CPC for £11.60 if you wait for a free postage day!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom