Best race for £££££££!!

SGCMav

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi
Quick question, I'm now at lvl 16, what's the best race to build up money quickly ??

Have you done all of the special events as they're very good for a bit of coin? If not then work away on those for a while.

Not done any of them mate
Completed, beginner, ammeter, and professional levels now just doin expert :)
Will give the specials a go
Thanks

Yeah if you hit gold you get the money for bronze silver and gold in one go, usually around 30-35k. Some of the Nascar ones only take 15secs :)

Awesome thanks :)

Do you noit only get the money once?

Level 16, jesus.

Im only level 10 but the online side of the game has distracted me from GT mode.

Level 16, jesus.

Im only level 10 but the online side of the game has distracted me from GT mode.

Im 22/17 for A & B Spec :p

Specials are definately an easy way to start bringing in cash and ranking up, but they're also TONS of fun, or at least most of them are. You can make more money & XP getting an easy gold on say NASCAR beginner than completing a 4-track series on Professional level. Its a bit odd in that respect though.

I find it wierd that you can't repeat some stuff for extra $ and XP. How someone is suppose to collect 20 million for upper end cars is beyond me. That's alot of 25k per race grinding. :mad:

It isn't like GT4 where you could do the same series over and over for 50k and a car you could sell over and over for another 250k.

cheers for all the replies
I keep doin a the daytona 3 lap supercar event with the bugatti veron gets boring after a while, but only takes 2 and half mins to win it :)

I'm just coming up to level 10 with B and A license and around 150k to spend. What is a solid first car for the low level races?

I remember the gto twin turbo back in the day was an awesome car once it had been tweaked, is their a similar ride this time?

Thanks, Matt.

Just wait 'til you get to level 22/3/4, you have access to races that take less than 5 minutes, round Indy Super Speedway and give you 98,000 credits.:)

Just wait 'til you get to level 22/3/4, you have access to races that take less than 5 minutes, round Indy Super Speedway and give you 98,000 credits.:)

Looking forward to this :thumbsup:

Sounds good. I was just showing my concern as I read somewhere that the biggest cash cow race was only 25k payout. But seeing as I have only wandered into the Amateur level I got worried.

yeah, theres more than 25,000cr for a single win, and in some events theres tidy championship bonuses too.
Expert definately gives more than that, only done the 1st and 3rd events, did the 3rd on Friday/Saturday, and 1st just a moment ago in B-Spec and its definately more.

I've just unlocked expert, but on professional I would set my BSpec drivers onto the Lamborghini specific race about Rome (fully specced Murcielago). An easy £22k and you can say read AVF or play Galaxy on Fire 2 on your iPad while earning GT cash :smashin: need to find an easy Expert race for Bob and his buddies now...

Level 25 unlocks the Endurance races :-

Looking forward to 24 hours of Nordschleife much ?.:laugh:

Thats unlocked at level 40 but at level 25 you can race 60 laps of Grand Valley Speedway.

2 races on extreme I can't yet do, one of which is basically an F1 race and I don't have the car yet.

The other is the poxy 10 laps of Daytona using a Nascar, as the ai cheats like an absolute bitch and shunts and spins you with monotonous regularity and you can never get far enough in front to avoid 3 or 4 cars basically bump drafting past you.:mad:

I think there's 8 different endurance races which I shall make a start on tomorrow.:eek:

Didn't I read there is a bug that pays out just 1CR for 24hrs of racing :devil:

Can anyone confirmor deny this?

Level 25 unlocks the Endurance races :-

Looking forward to 24 hours of Nordschleife much ?.:laugh:

Thats unlocked at level 40 but at level 25 you can race 60 laps of Grand Valley Speedway.

2 races on extreme I can't yet do, one of which is basically an F1 race and I don't have the car yet.

The other is the poxy 10 laps of Daytona using a Nascar, as the ai cheats like an absolute bitch and shunts and spins you with monotonous regularity and you can never get far enough in front to avoid 3 or 4 cars basically bump drafting past you.:mad:

I think there's 8 different endurance races which I shall make a start on tomorrow.:eek:

Daytona is a bit of a pain, i'd been having some fun with it in arcade mode and its hard work, but i managed it at the 2nd attempt in the NASCAR series, won all the races except that in the championship and went back to daytona to gold it. Right now im just doing the B-Spec of it, almost at the end of the first race around Indy and its just horrible, they just drive so dumb and you just watch them fall back. I suspect the ovals will be the worst, but its usually pretty impossible to get decent results unless your car is clearly superior to the rest, which will never be the case in a NASCAR race

Just finished my first endurance race:60 laps of Grand Valley.

Lapped the AI cars 13 times and was having trouble keeping my eyes open after the first 30 or so laps.:laugh:

Pretty stingy at only giving 136,000 credits for the win, but gives a shedload of xp which makes levelling up a bit easier, now the gaps between levels are increasing.

Just to correct my mistake yesterday, there are actually 9 endurance races.

The last 3 of which are "9 hours of Tsukuba", "24 hours of Le Mans" and "24 hours of Nordschleife"

Last edited:
Cant help but feel this just as enduring for the PS3. It'll melt if it was on for 24hrs.

Well I've only started playing a few days ago and I've had my all my gear powered on since 1pm (14.5 hours) flat :) I've done this for the past 3 days as I have a week off work. Who said the fat PS3's had a problem overheating? :p
At the moment I just reached level 14 lol and only have about 50,000CR. Have a handful of cars which I'm probably never going to use so might just flogg them.
I'm in dire need of coins. Why can't you repeat the races to win more money like you could on all the previous GT's?
I've got all gold in the B licence and all gold except 2 silvers in the A. Can't get gold in the cone slalom and the one using the White M3 on the Schumacher S bend. I'm literlly 0.3 milliseconds away just can't get get the gold!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom