1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best (quickest) retailer for R4 discs.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by vaderx, Dec 17, 2002.

1. vaderx

vaderx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Which retailer would people recommend for delivering R4 discs quickly.

I'd like to get 'Rabbit Proof Fence' as a Christmas present for my girlfriend (she likes these sorts of films :) and it's just come out in R4.

Many thanks,

Chris

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    CD-WOW.com sell it for £12.99 but say release date is 30 December

http://www2.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=4309

Even if they did ship it now, you might not get it by Christmas anyway as their last date to ensure Christmas delivery was yesterday. Worth a shot though - you're only one day out! At the moment, my CD-WOW orders are taking about 5 days from date of despatch to arrive (normally arrive in 2 days).

If you want to order direct from Oz, www.ezydvd.com.au are excellent. They really do ship immediately when it says so next to an item (allow for time difference though) and takes about 4 days to arrive. Again, however, with Christmas post, will probably take longer!

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/221937/id=fjUqu:TMqhk

www.atlanticdvd.com.au also an option. Good guys, but not as quick in despatching.

3. vaderx

vaderx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Squirrel.

I ordered from EzyDVD and, you were right, they've shipped the disc already. Hopefully, it'll arrive in time. :)

Chris

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They are such a fantastic supplier. Really good customer service when you contact them as well. I hope you get your disk in time. :)

Let me know what the film is like please. A friend of mine saw it in the cinema and said it was great but I don't trust her :p