• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best "Quality over Quantity" point and shoot for £130

O

own up time

I'm a real newbie, but I've got £130 (could stretch to £150) to spend on a point and shoot camera.

There seem to be so many on the market and I just don't know where to start. Lots of them seem to have increasing mega pixel sizes, but surely this is just a gimmick?

Ultimately I want quality over quantity as I'll be taking pics of my kids.

I've seem mention of the Casio Z1050 and Z1080 (though I can't actually see the difference between the two). Also the Casio EXZ70, Canon Ixus 75, Fuji F30 and the Samsung NV8.

So you can see I'm open to all/any advice/recommendations and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

Madkitty

for hols and nights I have the Casio Exilim, its the s500 which is an older model, and I must say it is truly superb and sooooo tiny. Great to pop in your pocket. Feel free to have a nose at the quality www.bexpics.fotopic.net none of the pics on here have been post processed so whay you see is what you get!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom