Best PS3 Console Deals *Part 3*

First of all, thanks!

And secondly, you can get new ones, I have seen them around...

Why have my comments gone..
@Icm76 - you are so wrong, so jog on.

Your comments were deleted by me, as there is NO trading via non trading forums, or via pm, it's against the forum rules.

And as to telling another member to "jog on", a 1 post member offering to sell a ps3 to someone is a little suspect, if you ask me.

back on topic: are there any good deals out there for ps3 at the moment? lol.

theres 120GB slim on play for £220 - http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/11554877/Sony-PlayStation-3-PS3-Slim-Console-with-120GB-HDD/Product.html?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:11554877|prd:11554877

Nevermind. Another one bending the truth on hotukdeals

Last edited:
back on topic: are there any good deals out there for ps3 at the moment? lol.

Asda have 160gb with Fifa 11 and MOH instore only for £224. Price is £239 but scans at the till £224 due to price reduction on fifa.
Move starter packs are also £39 instore if anyone is inerested.

What do you guys think will happen with ps3 prices in the run up to christmas, does the price generally fall the closer we get or stay around the same? went to get the asda deal yesterday but they were out of stock on fifa so they couldnt sell me the bundle!

Asda have 160gb with Fifa 11 and MOH instore only for £224. Price is £239 but scans at the till £224 due to price reduction on fifa.
Move starter packs are also £39 instore if anyone is inerested.

I already bought Fifa 11 when i got the first PS3.. still not a bad price..

nope, the assistant said she would have to scan through the console plus both games for the reduced price to work. Ended up getting Ps3 320gb plus GT5 collectors edition, Fifa11, HDMI lead and trigger things from Amazon for £279 so not a bad deal really!

..Ended up getting Ps3 320gb plus GT5 collectors edition, Fifa11, HDMI lead and trigger things from Amazon for £279 so not a bad deal really!

Not a bad deal at all considering I just popped in Tesco to see what they had and it's £284 for 320GB and Black Ops!:eek:

What do you guys think will happen with ps3 prices in the run up to christmas, does the price generally fall the closer we get or stay around the same? went to get the asda deal yesterday but they were out of stock on fifa so they couldnt sell me the bundle!

I'll be honest and assume that as the PS3 is selling well it'll stay at the same price, although the deals will involve newer games as they're released.

I'll be honest and assume that as the PS3 is selling well it'll stay at the same price, although the deals will involve newer games as they're released.

I'm hoping the Blockbuster deal comes through that I ordered last night.

I'm thinking the prices will at least stay the same and not fall, due to the VAT increase in January.

Argos deal doesnt seem too bad.

a 320gb slim and GT5 plus one of,

Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit
Medal of Honour
Fifa 11

and one of,
LBP
Uncharted 1 or 2
Motorstorm
Infamous
Resistance 2

for £284.99

Last edited:
that looks like a very good deal indeed, i've never had a gaming console before so don't know much about the market, do you think there will be any better deals closer to xmas, i noticed this deal ends the 14th december. could it be a case of buy now before the stock goes or will there be something better round the corner.

I recently bought a 40GB PS3 (fatty) for £199.99 (pre-owned) from Gamestation and it kept crashing so it's back in the post. So basically, I have £200 to find a bargain! Any ideas?

*sigh* they're sending me a(n overpriced) replacement.. so i'll be returning that as soon as it arrives! :boring: I just hope I can find a better deal when my refund finally clears!

nope, the assistant said she would have to scan through the console plus both games for the reduced price to work. Ended up getting Ps3 320gb plus GT5 collectors edition, Fifa11, HDMI lead and trigger things from Amazon for £279 so not a bad deal really!

Got this through on Wednesday, absolutely fantastic, If you can get the GT5 collectors edition as part of a bundle it is well worth it imo, the book that comes with it is like a performance driving guide for real life, with lots of techincal info too. You also get 5 decent cars in your garage in the game.

Well impressed with iplayer too, have used it on the wii and the ps3 version is far superior.

Not sure if the amazon deal is still on, when i had a look on tuesday they were out of stock

that looks like a very good deal indeed, i've never had a gaming console before so don't know much about the market, do you think there will be any better deals closer to xmas, i noticed this deal ends the 14th december. could it be a case of buy now before the stock goes or will there be something better round the corner.

I've been watching prices for a while and a few people have said that prices arent going to go down much before xmas. Your best bet is getting a bundle deal from somewhere, asda have ps3 320gb plus gt5 for 269 this weekend so that might be worth a look

Argos deal doesnt seem too bad.

a 320gb slim and GT5 plus one of,

Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit
Medal of Honour
Fifa 11

and one of,
LBP
Uncharted 1 or 2
Motorstorm
Infamous
Resistance 2

for £284.99

Seems like probably 1 of the better deals at the moment.
Been very tempted to get another ps3 for a while now. Sold my launch 60gb phat around 2 1/2 years ago now.
What are peoples suggestions on the games to pick from? Prefer fps and driving games but already have nfs:mw on my 360 and have recently traded in moh. Which would give better trade in value, these or Fifa 11? Gt5 is a must and quite fancy giving resistance2 a go, really enjoyed the first 1.

Craig
:thumbsup:

Seems like probably 1 of the better deals at the moment.
Been very tempted to get another ps3 for a while now. Sold my launch 60gb phat around 2 1/2 years ago now.
What are peoples suggestions on the games to pick from? Prefer fps and driving games but already have nfs:mw on my 360 and have recently traded in moh. Which would give better trade in value, these or Fifa 11? Gt5 is a must and quite fancy giving resistance2 a go, really enjoyed the first 1.

Craig
:thumbsup:

check out cex for an idea of the trade in price. fifa 11 is a pretty good game, i've played it on the pc too and the ps3 version is miles better!

Just sent in a request to have this cancelled after reading all the posts on HUKD now.

It appears these come with the security seal broken and the power supply/plug swapped as they were not intended for the UK market.

Also Sony will not warrant these as they are from eBay. So if anything did go wrong you would have to mess about taking it up with the Zavvi outlet store.

Not a risk I'm willing to take, even though its only £197. Will wait for something in the UK now.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom