Best Prices and Suppliers of Sony KDFE50A12

Danbo

As the other threads on the subject are now incredibly long and difficult to root through to find the best prices and suppliers and I'm sure there are still a lot of people interested in buying one, could people please post about any current deals and experiences here. The other threads date back nearly 5 months now and have 1000 replies!!!!

M

methos

Nice one! I am also going for this set. I was going to buy it in Germany and bring it back with me once I relocate back to the UK for good. But to be honest, for an extra £100 I'll just buy it here and save any hassle with the guarantee.

:eek: Just seen it's also with the stand.

Come on!!!!!

Cheers for that.

Methos.

Danbo

That is the 'current' stand. A lot of places are still supplying with the old one it just depends what stock they have. Both are nice in my opinion. And it looks like that site can supply either.

I'm wondering if it's worth going with John lewis for that bit extra for the peace of mind and 5yr guarantee... They wont pricematch internet prices though so if anyone knows somewhere doing them cheaper than 1399 on the high street near to Kingston that would be good ;)

T

time2gohome

Anybody in or around Manchester area.Hewitts Sound and Vision Centre in Altringham.
Bought mine for £1230 with 5 years warranty,12 months interest free with new or old stand.I chose old stand because it gives you chance to fit into corner better.Don`t know about delivery I picked mine up.Picked it up on wednesday and it`s now up and running.Boy is it great.To anybody who is undecided,don`t be.It`s fantastic.

Time2

Danbo

deltafx said:
£1199 powerhouse see todays sun may be JL would price match.?

I think thats the online price. Still £1399 in store so JL wont match it.

Danbo

deltafx said:
no see ad in sun this weekend only

Doh. Had to go to work so missed that!

pugwashgreg

Standard Member
powerhouse have it as £1199 until close of play today, also buy now pay next april - cannot make up my mind - plus they have promised even 1 dead pixel and they will change.
decisions decisions

reklor

I can confirm that Powerhouse have the 50" Sony for £1199.............I saw it today.

If I hadnt payed £1395 for it with the 'good' stand :)grin: ) then I would of definately gone for this deal :thumbsup:

H

highet

superb price from total digital - unfortunately its in birmingham - anyone know of a similar deal in scotland for a JL price match

Danbo

Can you not just order from a birmingham JL.... or does it have to be the one nearest to you?

Edit... to include an extract from JL terms...

Our commitment to checking and lowering prices applies on the same basis to products in our competitors' Sales. Where a competitor has a very short term promotion lasting only one or two days, we may not have enough time to check and change each price. However, our refund promise still applies.

If you have purchased an item from one of our shops and then find the same item selling for less in any UK shop, we will refund the difference. As we do not wish you to regret buying from us, we allow you up to 28 days from the date of purchase to claim this refund. We meet such claims on the same basis as the price checking done by our shops described above.

Our promise to you extends beyond the local area to cover any conventional shop in the UK where you find the same item on display at a lower shelf-edge price with the same availability and terms.

thfccambs

Banned
Sent JL an email to see if they would price match either of them 2,don't ask don't get.:D

quietlife

I rang Total Digital a few weeks back regarding Sony DVD players. Despite the site saying 'in stock', both were out of stock with none due.

Just makes me a little suspicious.

pmj_172

Standard Member
I've just called them and they said they have stock and would deliver to Liverpool if I came into the shop to purchase it?????

Danbo

I've contacted JL to see if they will price match. Fingers crossed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett