1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best price for xcard in UK?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Bascombe, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Bascombe

Bascombe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

just wondering what was peoples experience of prices for the sigma xcard - best I've seen it for on the web is about£77 - anyone found anything better?

Cheers,

Bascombe

2. InsertNameHere

InsertNameHere

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Bascombe,

Pricewatch can sometimes be a useful tool in comparing computer hardware (or software) prices out there. The link is http://www.pricewatch.co.uk. I’ve just done a search for that card and it came up with the following:

http://www.pricewatch.co.uk/results...ory=&Orderby=Price&Keyword=sigma+xcard&Brand=

It’s priced at £71.58 (including VAT) but there is a delivery charge of £4.95. So depending on whether the price you quoted included delivery costs, this may or may not be cheaper.

Alex

3. Bascombe

Bascombe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Cheers Alex,

I've tried it on a few other price comparison sites and come up with nothing - I'll definitely keep pricewatch in mind for future. Can't recall whether the £77 included p&p, but Komplett looks like a good be either way.

Thanks again,

Bascombe

4. Rob.Screene

Rob.Screene

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Swift delivery of my X-card from Komplett. Nice order tracking too, if I recall.

Rob.