1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best price for Toshiba 46" DLP

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by godzoooky, Feb 5, 2005.

1. godzoooky

godzoooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have pretty much decided on this set after having read some very good things here on this site and seen how good the set looks as well!

What's the best price anyone has found on this so far? Have read about £1500 ish at Empire Direct but have just had a look on their website and couldn't even find any DLP TV's!

Thanks

2. Darren Batty

Darren Batty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
  3. adrianwright

adrianwright

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    I ordered mine last week from Gultronics. Although they state that the price shown in the website for delivery is incorrect and should be £1532.00

Sound and Vision's best price they told me was £1525.00, which I got Gultronics to match and should be delivered sometime next week.

Hope this helps...

4. albertz

albertz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    ordered mine yesterday from rgb direct after quick price comparison, empire direct was slightly cheaper but ive had problems with them in the past, 1700ish from rgb direct with 3 year warranty, dont laugh,..peace of mind is important to me.

5. bassett

bassett
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1482 from sound and vision - price matched Gultronics. Mine arrives Tuesday - I ordered it last Monday so 8 day lead time. So far good service from these guys.
    I went into the Gultronics shop in London and that put me off ordering from them.

6. adrianwright

adrianwright

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Sorry to hear about the experience with the shop, but in my dealings with the two retailers (Gultronics and Sound and Vision), Gultronics were the most helpful and professional. Sound and Vision would not even respond to any email requests, so those of you that got it for £1482.00, well done. The best they offered me was £1525.00.

I must have been on the unlucky end of Sound and Vision, who did not want to seem to take my money from me, no matter how I tried.

Now tis ordered, and looking forward to delivery this week :) Thanks Gultronics