Best price for toshiba 36"

P

perry ferrit

I have decided to upgrade my tv from a 32" to a 36" the set i am after is the toshiba 36ZP18 and the best price i have been quoted is £1500. Does anyone know where i can get this model cheaper ??????

Thanks alot......:confused:

Its almost as important as the best price to be sure that whoever you buy from will give good backup if the set turns out to be a dud. I think this tv is great despite its built in "features", but I still had to go through 3 to get a good one.
Pay slightly more and you should get free delivery and setting up(It needs 2 people to lift it and you need an independant delivery and inspection as a number get damaged in transit and it would be difficult to prove you didn't drop it trying to get it up onto its stand), and you should look for a free 5 year warranty to save hassle relying on the sale of goods act in lieu. Never pay for an extended warranty, you already have equivalent rights, just avoids having to take them to court to get the set repaired free.

I've been considering buying a 36ZP18 myself, but I'm also considering the sony 36FS70 or even a rear projection set.

Lowest price I've seen was £1460 @ www.robertsons-online.co.uk

www.electrocentre.com £1475

£1551 @ www.techtronics.com (apparently delivered by Toshiba)

NB I don't know if these suppliers are any good or if the Tv's are UK models or grey imports

Dabs who I have purchased from do it for £1585

Hope that helps

Thanks for info guys has any one else found the 36ZP18 cheaper ????????? :confused:

Because of the cost of the unit to the retailers plus their operatig costs it would be unlikely that you would find it any cheaper anywhere else.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom