best price for sony dav sc5 please

jumbopants

Established Member
Reaction score
Can any one point me in the right direction for the best brice on a sony davsc5 region 2 only dvd system please, Many thanks for any help.

Best price so far I've got is 289.97 incl. del from empire direct

Using pricerunner.com usually finds very good prices, and a search on there shows empire direct to be the cheapest at the moment.

I've just had this Sony system to replace the JVC THA35R, (it had to go with that noisy internal fan!) the sony wipes the floor with it, picture and sound. Your price is cheaper than I paid, and the cheapest I found, but mine was an exchange, and worth the extra!

cheers for the replys, I've got a hack to make multi-region on the davsc5 that works but you need a laptop with ir to execute, made my m8's multi region last night for him - hence me wanting a region 2 cos they are cheaper than the multi.

i bought my sony dav sc5 from empiredirect, could not find it cheaper anywhere else, and very happy with it and the prompt delivery

Jumbo

Where did you get your hack to make the SC5 multi-region, and did you have to pay for it?

N.I. Andy

I've been looking at one of these, the best price i have seen is £270.65, but thats without del, over at digitaldirect.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom