Best price for Office 2011 for Mac and where from?

P-P-S-S

Anyone know what the best price for Office 2011 for Mac (student version is fine with me) is and where from? I live in UK.

P-P-S-S

Thank you very much everyone. It appears that my employer qualifies for the home use program so I managed to get the suite for £8.95. It is only a non transferable licence but that suits me fine. Thank you John:smashin:

P-P-S-S

Not quite sure exactly but it looks like if you work for a company which uses MS software then you as an employee are entitled (depending on the company) to licence MS software for a small amount. If you stop working for the company then you can't use the software any more apparently.

RoadsterUK

Very Interesting and makes alot of sense too. I wonder if the version of Office you get to use at home is dependant on the version you use at work ?

johnbusby

Very Interesting and makes alot of sense too. I wonder if the version of Office you get to use at home is dependant on the version you use at work ?
No - I've bought both the windows version ( which is much more comprehensive e.g. Includes Access) and the Mac version. Both for around 9 quid :)

RoadsterUK

I meant if they use Microsoft Office 2010 at work for example, would you get Office 2010 at home, or would it be Office 2013 (as this is the latest version) - if i'm making sense.

bpsmith

You get the latest version that they make available for the service. It's completely unrelated to what you use at work.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom