Best Price for Kane and Lynch

• Thread starter Deleted member 380232
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 380232

Hi - looking for a quick response.

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get Kane and Lynch on the high street?

Looking for the best in store price so I can just pick it up on the way home without trudging round the shops.

Cheers

Chuck

It's £29.99 in Game at the moment Chuck. (Or was two days ago, anyway.)Not sure about Gamestation but in my experience they're usually a few quid cheaper than Game. :smashin:

Just thinking, you'd probably pick it up for £15-20 in the trade-in section - there's bound to be several returns by now.

Morrisons are doing it for £27.99. Most other games are £37.99 or under too.

Cheers got it for £30 in Game and I had a £5 voucher

Does anyone play this online? - the multiplayer looks quite good fun

I was thinking of getting this but then the reviews are so terrible that i haven't even got round to playing the demo.

Is it any good?

I was thinking of getting this but then the reviews are so terrible that i haven't even got round to playing the demo.

Is it any good?

Same here. I added it to my rental list but I'm not sure if I want it after reading the reviews.

I have played the first few levels now and as long as you adjust the sensetivity of the controls so they are not so sluggish then its not that bad, the story seems good enough to keep me playing.

Ebay is the answer :) Just managed to pick up a copy for £17. Hopefully a bargain providing the game is any good. Me and a buddy will be playing it offline co-op I should imagine, but the online mode looks quite good fun too. If it turns out to be rhubarb I'll just Ebay it again and will likely only make a few quid loss. Everyone's a winner! :smashin:

Captain Speedy - with the control sensitivity, are there any numerical values you can recommend for the settings?

Captain Speedy - with the control sensitivity, are there any numerical values you can recommend for the settings?

If my memory serves me correct I think I cranked both X & Y up to 70-75 which seemed fine to me.

I've only played the first few levels but I'm really enjoying it. Basically if you like the demo then I would buy it. The controls aren't really as bad as everyone says - just not as well tuned as Gears/Halo/GRAW but it;'s a different type of game.

It's not really run'n'gun. It rewards you for picking good spots as cover and picking your shots.

I'd really like to try some MP so if you have it, send me a friend request :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom