Best price for Denon 2930

Owen824

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 2930 and was wondering where is the best place to buy. Anyone in Edinburgh know where to go for good price or work for a place that stocks these and let me know what price you can do. cheers

I was in the same position as you back in early February. As you probably know you cant get this player mail order from an authorised dealer,so i checked around all the Denon dealers within reasonable driving distance. Most routinely quoted full retail,which was a complete waste of my time as well as theirs.
The best i came up with was £550 from Loud & Clear in Glasgow,and i got it in Black,which was a must for me!

There is a Loud & Clear in Edinburgh....you could try them. Or failing that contact John at the Glasgow shop - he was very helpful to me,and i can happily recommend. :)

i have sourced one locally for the same price whihc i am happy with. just need to sell off some equipment to fund the purchase. this seperates game gets expensive!!:eek:

this seperates game gets expensive!!:eek:
It certainly can do. :D
But at least you have a very good quality machine with the 2930.
Was quite a lot of money to spend on a DVD player,but i am delighted with mine in all respects. :thumbsup:

yeh i cannot wait. been running through the 360 for past few months as i have had to buy each thing seperately instead of all at once due to escalting building costs. had to ask the question do i go for the amp and dvd at the same time or just buy the amp and get my extension harled? :confused: think the GF would have killed me had i bought both and left the extension not completed. oh well all good now and hopefully will have it in the next week or two. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom