Best price for a Rel Quake?

Sunil

Standard Member
Reaction score
Where's the cheapest place to buy a new black Rel Quake?

I haven't seen it discounted anywhere...

Don't forget come 1st July REL will go all KEF and B&W and stop mail order of their products.

Originally posted by CLH
Don't forget come 1st July REL will go all KEF and B&W and stop mail order of their products.

Wow is that right?
Where did you hear that? They will see a marked reduction in the amount of business they do, then.

Current stocks are ok untill 1st of July.

It's 30 June, and hifistore have already taken off the REL Quake at £269 from their website. Oh well...

Might go for an MJ Pro 50 instead.

Isn't that date a bit of a coincidence don't these people have to pay taxes that they got around in a loophole.We will have to see if prices start to up from now!

I ordered a Quake from HiFiBitz yesterday the black and silver models are £319 delivered but not for long (so they said)
Rob

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
He also says "Also it comes with a earthing cable Idesigned to use the actual 0v earth of the amplifier rather than a speaker -ve"

As far as I'm aware the -Ve speaker terminal is tied to the 0v of the amp already

Sorry for this going off thread but..

SMP - apologies for the way the sub got to you, however I think your description of "rattling around in a cardboard box" is OTT, I feel the sub was packaged correctly when it left me but must have been mistreated / re-packaged by the courier. I would never just drop a sub in a box and send it - not my way of doing things. To ensure this does not happen again the Strata will have to be collected or I would deliver it.

Dan - I lifted that description from the guy that sold me the upgraded High Level cable - I'm not an expert on earthing but it comes with a phono conenction rather than the standard 'black' earth cable - it did make a positive difference to the sound so that's all that mattered to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom