• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best price for 42vt30

stationairy

finally set my sites on a 42vt30 and have found it for £675 including 5 year warrenty does anyone know of anywhere doing a better price

vickster

Distinguished Member
You'd be hard pressed, they stopped producing them months ago :)

stationairy

vickster said:
You'd be hard pressed, they stopped producing them months ago :)

I know that's why I thought I'd ask found one at £675 including 5 year warrenty but thought I'd see if anyone knows of cheaper

Dave.bfc

Standard Member
Can I ask where you found one at that price?! That is some deal with a 5 year warranty included. Most of the GT30's are priced in excess of that without the warranty!

stationairy

Dave.bfc said:
Can I ask where you found one at that price?! That is some deal with a 5 year warranty included. Most of the GT30's are priced in excess of that without the warranty!

Sorry only one left if i don't take up deal by tommorrow will certainly post it in a pm to you

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom