Best pre-order price for Starwars boxset

Indiana Jones

Doubt they will be getting many orders from the UK seeing as you will most likely have to pay Customs and Post Office fees on it. Think I will leave me pre-order with Play, they seem to be matching the lowest price every week.

Jimbobgod

Standard Member
Just spotted woolies website now advertising the box set for £26.99...although with £1.50 postage :( I assume the store price will be higher too :thumbsdow

Jwarl

Novice Member
I must be really stupid but what exactly is the deal with pre-orders?
These companies will probably be fighting each other on prices up to the release date so you will need to keep an eye on the prices or face the possibility of paying more than you need to. Unless there is some extra enticement such as a discount, a poster or fridge magnets or something there seems to be little point to pre-ordering.

For the record I am a fan of these films - have them on video and the prequels on DVD. However, having waited since the dawn of DVD for these three I feel that I can wait for a further month or three and get them for £19.99! Maybe I am odd not wishing Fox to take 29 notes off me for something that probably costs a tenner at most?

S

SolarBurn

As far as the amazon thing goes they've totally clamped down on new account vouchers, I've used about £40 worth of them now and I tried to get a new one a month ago and now they don't even send out e-mails to my domains. If I create a new account with a e-mail address outside of my domain they never open it, I haven't tried getting my postcode slightly wrong and using a credit card they haven't seen yet, but I can't send out vouchers with my existing accounts so I'd have to be able to open two of them or get a mate to invite me, seems like an awful lot of hassle to save £3

Gaspode

Novice Member
Originally posted by Indiana Jones
Doubt they will be getting many orders from the UK seeing as you will most likely have to pay Customs and Post Office fees on it. Think I will leave me pre-order with Play, they seem to be matching the lowest price every week.
same here - can't be arsed to run around to save a quid here or there - I had a £2 voucher with Play anyways due to the lateness of UT2004 being released so I used it up :)

inzaman

Preordered mine from dvdsoon for £22

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom