Best post day in ages!!

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I was just sitting in the lounge working from home playing Forza 2 this morning ;) and saw the Postie go past and assumed he had nothing for me, then a couple of minutes later he re-appeared and knocked on the door with two parcels for me, neither of which I was expecting. The first was a Joytech Control Center 540C which has come free with my subscription to OXM (I'm planning on selling it in the trader forums soon) and the second package was a copy of The Darkness, a Darkness T-Shirt and a Darkness comic book, which I presume I won on the AV-Forums competition!!

How cool is that :thumbsup:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Lucky bugger!

Congrats on the winning the comp, I entered so I think they must have posted my prize to you.:blush:

All I got in the post was a credit card bill.

No, the first I knew of it was when I opened the parcel this morning. I checked the site to see if there was a winners list anywhere but I couldn't find one. I'm still chuffed to bits, as I've never won a competition on the web before

good luck selling the control centre , i went through 3 of them before getting my money back, they just dont seem to work

Well done on winning. I love the part where you said "..working from home playing forza 2..." lmao.

I'm supposed to be working on a presentation for a car company, so I guess I could say that Forza's research ;)

I was working from home playing Just cause the other day. Not sure how I would justify that!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom