Best possible 37"?

M

Minamu

My father wants a TV but knows nothing about these things. He wants 37" with 1080p (even though I've told him it's rather meaningless at those small sizes) & it should cost around 10000 SEK or roughly 1200$ (may sound like a lot to Americans but it's pretty much the standard price here in Sweden unfortunately). I myself have an old M87 from Samsung but I've recommended sony Bravia instead. So what kind of semi-future proof TV should I recommend to him? Bigger than 37" isn't a problem if good arguments can justify a slightly higher price for 40" or whatever. Don't ask why the size & resolution is so important to him. It's not like they are gamers or even watch Blu-rays (except mine)... I'd like to surprise him with some true quality stuff instead.

Thanks!

MikeyDave

You cant go wrong with a Panasonic, I have got the TH-37PX80B which might only be HD Ready but I can tell you it has a fantastic picture whether you are watching SD or HD you will not reget it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom