• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best plasma with a tuner box

chris3801

Standard Member
as u most prob no im looking for a plasma but if i could get one with a tuner box it would make it easy to put on the wall iver had a look around on sum sites but cant find aney with external tuners :lease:

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
so buy a Panny and a scaler much better than either a plasma with a tuner or a B&O plasma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colindale

Standard Member
chris3801 said:
as u most prob no im looking for a plasma but if i could get one with a tuner box it would make it easy to put on the wall iver had a look around on sum sites but cant find aney with external tuners :lease:

LG 42PX4DV SD, or LG42PX5D HD, both have built in High Definition tuners, and
my 42PX4DV is an excellent plasma, you will get a lot of opinions here, but
ultimately your own eyes and ears should control what you eventually purchase. ;)

A

av2diefor

As far as i know there is no such thing as a tv with a hidef tuner built in.

You can buy a Euro 1080 box and you can at the moment watch hidef in the UK.

Sky will change all this soon though.

colindale

Standard Member
av2diefor said:
As far as i know there is no such thing as a tv with a hidef tuner built in.

You can buy a Euro 1080 box and you can at the moment watch hidef in the UK.

Sky will change all this soon though.

Looks like Australia is ahead of the U.K., my LG 42PX4DV has a built in HD tuner,
and the PQ is delightful. :smashin:

A

av2diefor

Colin well done , i keep forgetting about our "cousins" down under, what was the ashes like in hidef?

America have hidef tuners built in their tv's also.

Thanks for reminding me to look at the big picture :)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom