1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Plasma TV stand...

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by pnmd, Jan 7, 2004.

1. pnmd

pnmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have one of these stands?
    I am getting the SONY PFM 42V1-- 42 inch Sony Plasma TV from www.dtvcity.com. Great price $3149!
    I would like to get a nice stand for it.
    Stands are so expensive- these are between $700-1000! But I gotta have one :)

I found them at www.standsandmounts.com:

-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ultraman

ultraman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know how does this plasma perform? can't seem to find reviews on it at the moment.

3. pnmd

pnmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. ultraman

ultraman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i apologise, i meant user feedback for this screen.
    I saw that article before i posted but it didn't really make an impact for me.

i'm going to stop now because the topic is pretty different from the current discussions. :)

pnmd, my gut feeling from a week's worth of reading these forums is that most people are in the UK, so you might not get that many responses for buying items in the US.

5. pnmd

pnmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ultraman, you're right about the article. I asked one of the salesman from dtvcity.com about the Sony chip that plasmatvbuyingguide.com raves about and he says that it does not that huge of an impact as the article implies. He was honest. It seems plasamatvbuying... may be a bit biased with his review. It is a shame that there are really no other official reviews.