Best Plasma for under a Grand?

youcrazyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Simply put what is the best Plasma deal out there for under a grand?

I ideally want something with plenty of inputs, 2 HDMIs as I have Sky HD and a 360 with HD DVD.

Thinking of Panasonic TH42PX60B or LG 42PC1D?

I heard a few neg things about both but...

Any suggestions guys?

Much appreciated.:)

those 2 seem like the best in your chosen category why not demo both with the sources u will b using and make your decision:thumbsup:

Hi,

I've got the panny and I'm really chuffed with it.

My 360 feeds it via a VGA lead ( as far as I'm aware, there's no way of connecting a 360 via the HDMI slots, only via component), and I have the tv setting for the pc input set to its dynamic mode to get the picture looking as it should.

Th tv looks great with everything I've fed it thus far so I'm sure you'd be pleased with it.

NB You'd also get a good price for it at the moment - it's really come down this month and you can get it from John Lewis, with their good guarantee, for £419.

Hope you're pleased with whichever you go for!

Hi,

I've got the panny and I'm really chuffed with it.

My 360 feeds it via a VGA lead ( as far as I'm aware, there's no way of connecting a 360 via the HDMI slots, only via component), and I have the tv setting for the pc input set to its dynamic mode to get the picture looking as it should.

Th tv looks great with everything I've fed it thus far so I'm sure you'd be pleased with it.

NB You'd also get a good price for it at the moment - it's really come down this month and you can get it from John Lewis, with their good guarantee, for £419.

Hope you're pleased with whichever you go for!

Do you mean £919 ??!!!

how about a Samsung PS42C7HDX

product.php

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom