• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best place to trade in/sell games?

SirGorilla

Established Member
I have a pile of Xbox 360 games that I want to either trade in or make some money on. I've had trouble with Computer Exchange regarding a lack of cash, so I won't bother with them. Ideally I'd like to make some money on them, but I'll trade them in as a last resort. Can you guys recommend anywhere? :).

Moogle

Distinguished Member
The classifieds here might be a good place to start. Other hen that there is Ebay and also stores like GAME and Gamestation. If you have an independent game store near you that would be another place to try. If you live in London there is a good independent store called Game Focus on Goodge Street off Tottenham Court Road. Keep in mind if they are old games or ones they have lots of in stock second hand you may not get that much.

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
On here :thumbsup:

Moogle

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom