best place to pre-order xbox 360 titles

MadDog Stu

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to pre-order games fight night 3 \ ghost recon etc.. for the xbox 360

I usually use places like play etc.. but they sometimes deliver after the launch date... what are the places places (websites) to use for pre-ordering xbox 360 games and getting them delivered on launch day or even earlier ??

Thanks all

:lease:

Ive just pre ordered GRAW from www.gameplay.com, I've never bought from them before but alot of others have on this forum. I saw a post by someone who said they had bought from gameplay nearly every week or 10 years and only twice had failed to get the game a day earlier than launch date.

That was good enough for me:thumbsup:

best, proberly gameplay or local indy shops

cheapest HMV with current vouchers

MadDog Stu said:
Hi,
I want to pre-order games fight night 3 \ ghost recon etc.. for the xbox 360

I usually use places like play etc.. but they sometimes deliver after the launch date... what are the places places (websites) to use for pre-ordering xbox 360 games and getting them delivered on launch day or even earlier ??

Thanks all

:lease:

gameplay.co.uk get the to you the day before release so i am expecting to get ghost recon and fightnight this thursday:thumbsup:

ive probably purchaed 20 games from gameplay over the last few years and every one has arrived on the thursday

game are also canny online, but it depends if you want cost over speed. if its speedgameplay always wins

yeah i took the best of both worlds

What I did was order Fight Night from Gameplay at full price plus the 99p first class postage to ensure i get the game on Thursday, then I ordered Ghost Recon and Far Cry from HMV using the 15 pound off vouchers.

I kinda think its betta this way, as dont really want 2 top games arriving on the same day, be too much like information overload, plus gives sumthing extra to look forward to

I ordered from Play cos their website looks nice :D :rotfl:

I always order my dvd's from play and have decieded to order mine from there.

Are the games delivered on relaese day or before, anyone know? :)

With play you can never tell, sometimes its on release or day before but id say at least 40% of the time ive used them ive not even got it on day of release, heres hoping they get it right this time.

That would be me whats ordered from Gameplay for nearly 10years everyweek :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Play are up and down. I dont have any problems using them for Dvds but games Ive had arrive early or a week late, it ended up being overall much later than the release date (as they come from Jersey) so seeing as the overall price difference between them and Gameplay is marginal I stuck with gameplay (your better off using HMV and vouchers if you arent that impatient about getting it the week after release). Im also still very annoyed with Play after giving me a hard time for a August preorder of xbox360 and never getting it.

Would like to add with gameplay Ive also never had one delivery go missing (and Ive had plenty disapear from Play over the years).

Game are ok for mail order but you can pay up to £5 for delivery and everytime I used them they arrived day of release no earlier.

Ive basically tried a heck of a lot of mail order companies over 10years as had to start using mail order all the time for disability and Ive always found gameplay to be the best. They even have there own phone section to deal with you checking if the item has been posted, but even better you can go to there website and speak to someone via chat as well and ask the same thing. There now part of Game but as a seperate company still so its still the first rate service :smashin: I would always reccomend to pay the 99p for first class delivery though to get it on the Thursday :thumbsup:

Gameplay are the best :smashin: , been using them for years now and only twice have the games been delivered on release day, they usualy come a day early :clap: , and if you order more than one game you still only pay 99p for first class postage :thumbsup: .

Play are great for pre-order DVD's as they nearly always come early but their games never come early (sometimes a day after release, sometimes a week), which is probably due to supply problems as nearly everytime a game comes out you can go to their website and it will say out now, waiting for delivery of stock.
Plus they always send out games over £20 by recorded delivery so someone has to be home to sign for them.

MANGABOY said:
...then I ordered Ghost Recon and Far Cry from HMV using the 15 pound off vouchers.

Do'h, why didn't I think of that. I just pre-ordered GR3 using the £5 voucher. Your method works out cheaper! :thumbsup:

iv just phoned gameplay :) they recon we'l most likely get the game a day early which would be thursday with the extra 99p shipping cost.

so iv just canceled the play.com & ordered from gameplay :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom