Best place to pre-order an Xbox Series X?

gunner84

Distinguished Member
I fully expect to receive my order late in the afternoon given previous Amazon deliveries over lockdown, but I went with Amazon for the last reason you stated.

Same, its very rare I get an amazon delivery early in the day, its normally 2pm onwards. I just hope amazon have not fudged this console release up like they did with the xbox x.

p9ul

Distinguished Member
Well its looking like game have cancelled my pre order.

Ordered online to collect in store - I got an email which I didn't spot (or more likely ignored suspecting they were trying to get me to buy more accessories) - the local store I was going to collect from is being closed and if I didn't give them my address to deliver to, they'd cancel it.

I missed the time cut off - but I've had zero response from Game from emails I sent them last weekend - just the usual "read the FAQ" crap.

I'm not that fussed about missing out to be honest - I'm more annoyed by Game going silent...

Well its looking like game have cancelled my pre order.

Ordered online to collect in store - I got an email which I didn't spot (or more likely ignored suspecting they were trying to get me to buy more accessories) - the local store I was going to collect from is being closed and if I didn't give them my address to deliver to, they'd cancel it.

I missed the time cut off - but I've had zero response from Game from emails I sent them last weekend - just the usual "read the FAQ" crap.

I'm not that fussed about missing out to be honest - I'm more annoyed by Game going silent...
I thought most game shops had said they would hold the preorder until 48hrs after lockdown that was the plan maybe they screwed up on the email I received an email saying they were taking payment in full then a day later they said sorry we see your all access

p9ul

Distinguished Member
I've since learned that my local store isn't closing - but rather its moved to the opposite side of the street.

I'm just hitting a wall with regards to correspondence from Game.

I'm expecting them to say they've cancelled my pre-order, or it may be in the shop or it might turn up at my door...

I've since learned that my local store isn't closing - but rather its moved to the opposite side of the street.

I'm just hitting a wall with regards to correspondence from Game.

I'm expecting them to say they've cancelled my pre-order, or it may be in the shop or it might turn up at my door...
Try reach out to your stores Twitter page as I find that quicker than games online help

cuke2u

Amazon are stating mine will be arriving Tuesday. We've had deliveries around 9:00am before but whatever. I'm currently recovering from a operation and when I am due to back to back I can't because I fall under the medically vulnerable. So plenty of time to move my stuff over from my old xbox and have a play..

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Just received an Email from GAME

LIMITED STOCK COMING LAUNCH DAY
ONLINE ONLY
More stock of the Xbox Series X|S will be made available online only – on launch day, Tuesday 10th November. Stock will be delivered to you by 18th December!

Please note, no stock will be available in stores.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom