Best place to get Sherlock Holmes from please?

Hades

Distinguished Member
Seen quite a few of you getting this, would like it for myself and was wondering where is the best place to get it from please?

Thanks,

Gary.

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Seen quite a few of you getting this, would like it for myself and was wondering where is the best place to get it from please?

Thanks,

Gary.
For steelbook amazon.de. The french version is DVD sized, and the canadian isn't a steelbook (its iron or metal pack). Unfortunatley it was 23.99 at release at amazon.de and now its 28.99.

[edit] If you are patient you could order with book of eli to save on shipping. SPR is also in stock.

Last edited:

Hades

Distinguished Member
For steelbook amazon.de. The french version is DVD sized, and the canadian isn't a steelbook (its iron or metal pack). Unfortunatley it was 23.99 at release at amazon.de and now its 28.99.

[edit] If you are patient you could order with book of eli to save on shipping. SPR is also in stock.
Thanks for the info much appreciated. Just got Book of Eli this morning from the group buy.

Is SPR the new release with the audio issue fixed?

Hades

Distinguished Member
I have ordered SPR @ £23 delivered and watching a few Sherlock's on eBay :smashin:

Hades

Distinguished Member
eBay seller declined my offer, so ordered it from Amazon along with Terminator 3 :)

Off to rob a bank tomorrow so I can pay for it all :eek:

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Available at ebay.co.uk for 28 which is a decent price.

Hades

Distinguished Member

Hades

Distinguished Member
If SPR hasn't shipped email them and ask them to merge the orders, will save you 7 euros. (via help ie Hilfe link)
Did not realise you could do that, thanks for the tip. Too late to change the orders though as they are at packing now.

Hades

Distinguished Member
Not played it yet mate, still sealed. Been too nice to watch any movies, but that could change by the looks of it soon.

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
only thing that puts me off these imports is the menu's being in some foreign language!!!!
a lot of the german ones have english menus, I suspect tghis will be one of them.

I am getting fed up with where the title is in a foreign language and I don't knolw what it is when I look at the pile! Not a probelm with sherlock, but for a bonus pt what is: "Der Mann, der niemals lebte".

I've traded my copy of that!

Keane

Distinguished Member
only thing that puts me off these imports is the menu's being in some foreign language!!!!
Typically they are the UK disc with an FSK logo slapped on :smashin: Identical other than that and no foreign languages on the disc :)

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom