best place to buy toshiba 220 multi-region

7 of 9

what is the bes, cheapest and most reliable place to buy a toshiba 220 dvd player.

two i have found is richers sounds and www.amazon.co.uk

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Richer sounds are always a good bet - if you find it cheaper they'll price match and they're extended warranty deal is great - if you don't use it you get the money back at the end of the term.

I bought my Tosh 220 from Amazon last November for £120 and it came within a couple of days. It is MR, has given me no problems and I'm really pleased with it. Noticed at RS though that they are selling it for £110 R2 - if you do a search you should be able to find a post about making the 220 MR for free. You pays your money, you takes your choice....:)

Bought mine from Richer Sounds ((multi region latest firmware plays RCE discs no problem)) it was delivered within 3 days so i was very happy but a word of warning it didnt come with an instruction manual i downloaded the instruction manual from online, but at the current price id choose Richer Sounds its £20 quid cheaper now than when i bought it

I got an instruction manual with mine from RS, guess you could have reported it missing and they would have sent one out.

Do the MR SD220E's from Richer Sounds have makrovision disabled by any chance? or is this with hardware mod only?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom