best place to buy scart and component cables online

E

Estoril-5

as teh title says guys, where the best place to buy YPbPr and RGB Scart cables online?

what makes should i be looking at, i want decent cables but also have a budget.

thanks

geomuss

as teh title says guys, where the best place to buy YPbPr and RGB Scart cables online?

what makes should i be looking at, i want decent cables but also have a budget.

thanks

look at the advert below :thumbsup:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Try the cable powerbuy above. It depends on your budget, if you're after good quality cheap cables, check out the ones on cableuniverse.co.uk for component and tvcables.co.uk for a THOR Scart lead. www.royjowetthomecinema.co.uk were selling the IXOS XHV704 for £25 which was a good price. audiovisualonline.co.uk sell vivanco prowire SCARTS that are reasonably priced and good quality as does play.com for the Philex SCART.

E

Estoril-5

Try the cable powerbuy above. It depends on your budget, if you're after good quality cheap cables, check out the ones on cableuniverse.co.uk for component and tvcables.co.uk for a THOR Scart lead. www.royjowetthomecinema.co.uk were selling the IXOS XHV704 for £25 which was a good price. audiovisualonline.co.uk sell vivanco prowire SCARTS that are reasonably priced and good quality as does play.com for the Philex SCART.

Does Scart RGB only mean that it will only display the picture and no colour?

how do i know if a scart is a proper RGB cable with sound?

davepuma

Distinguished Member
If a cable states that it is 'RGB only', then it doesn't carry the audio signals. All the others should carry audio and are 'fully wired'. The ones mentioned above are all fully wired and carry audio.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom