Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Best place to buy PSP Ceramic

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by MacReady, Oct 22, 2005.

1. MacReady

MacReady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Sorry if this has been covered. I have had a look through the forum and there are a few links but just wanted to get a few definitive answers.

My oldest lad wants a PSP for Xmas and we want to get him the ceramic as a suprise as he has not seen it

I am not too keen on getting one from Ebay and am a little concerned about getting hit with customs from other places.

So, which is the best place on the net to get the ceramic from...and is there anywhere doing any 'specials' with games or movies as part of it?

Thanks in advance.

2. bam bam

bam bam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Or try www.yesasia.com got mine from there this week, 4 days for delivery no customs charges and cermaic with value pack for under £175 (they will also refund customs charges if you are unlucky!!)

4. gd2

gd2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wait fro the Giga Pack that's out in November, available in White or Black. £215. Same as Value pack plus 1gb MS Duo, USB cable and stand.

5. MacReady

MacReady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Is that available in the UK or as an import? Thanks for the links so far by the way :thumbsup:

**EDIT** just seen the other thread with the details about the UK release of the Giga pack. Didn't see anything about it being in white though? is that definite?