Best Place to Buy Popcorn A200/210?

chr1stof

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Evening all! (allo allo allo)

Where's the best place to look for picking one of these up; classifieds on here are proving very very sluggish.
:thumbsup:

well if you're looking for 2nd hand and here isnt proving fruitful then I can only suggest the 'bay

Looking for new or second hand tbh.

I take it they don't sell in the UK or something?

Only the A210's are now available from several places, including us - contact details in my sig.

we are all pretty much the same price for the A210's

The cheapest place to buy a new PCH A210 is direct from the US PCH website. £181 all in, including postage, vat, import tax etc.
Order online and it comes from Hong Kong, takes about 13 days.

Broosta said:
The cheapest place to buy a new PCH A210 is direct from the US PCH website. £181 all in, including postage, vat, import tax etc.
Order online and it comes from Hong Kong, takes about 13 days.

Not worth the saving (IMO).

I'd rather pay £200 from somewhere like Graham's site in the knowledge that I can easily contact the retailer and return the item easily to a UK address in the event of a fault.

Sent from my iPhone using the AVForums app

That is always the risk with buying abroad - the cost of returning can be prohibitly expensive. I've just quoted a company in ireland for a machine (TV recording studio quality stuff) and they wanted me to ship to thier developer in Russia. £255 :eek: for a PC

That is always the risk with buying abroad - the cost of returning can be prohibitly expensive. I've just quoted a company in ireland for a machine (TV recording studio quality stuff) and they wanted me to ship to thier developer in Russia. £255 :eek: for a PC

Hi Graham,

what payment methods do you take?

I'm afraid thats something I cant discuss on the forums as its classed as sales and so against Rule 7.

I can however point you to my contact details in my sig :)

Ah, sorry mate.

I'll be in touch...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom