Best Place To Buy Beds? and duvet covers etc

delboyuk2005uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Were looking to buy a bad in size kingsize or superking size, where is the best place to look for beds?

also looking for duvet sets etc to go with it where would be best place for these also

I bought my bed from bensonsforbeds, polite, helpful, not pushy and the bed was in stock quicker than they estimated.

You can buy duvet covers absolutely anywhere these days

I bought 2 sets for the new flat. One from Asda and the other from John Lewis (first time was by chance, second time because I was there to buy fine Egyptian cotton towels)

we bought our king sized from the bed shed and they delivered the bed but the matress was a double :( so we spent 2 nights on the sofas, the guy also talked us out of a super king - saying it mights not fit up the stairs but it would have, I regret it.

but its a great bed and the price i think would have been good (can't remember)

John Lewis is amazing and is my new favourite shop (you could be stuck for ages just choosing from the amazing array of colours and materials)

To answer the question, student loan ;) :devil: Don't worry, I am guilty about living a tax payer's funded life, hence why I "binge shop". Its what I am just telling you anyway :rotfl:

John Lewis is amazing and is my new favourite shop (you could be stuck for ages just choosing from the amazing array of colours and materials)

:eek: I always assumed you was a bloke ;) :D

Ikea are quite good as well, we have a king size bed and mattress from them , when we first got it it was so so hard to get up in the morning lol still is mind you lol

superking size

Have a superking size bed and to tell the truth is a nightmare to buy bedding for.Ikea is probably the only place with a wide range of bedding, nowhere else ever seems to stock that much,:(

:eek: I always assumed you was a bloke ;) :D
Laugh all you want but now my skin gets dried in no time, with the added benefit of sumptuous softness. Heaven

i have a super king bed, was just under a grand from kays.com when i brought it a fair few years ago, silent night matress and all the ladies loved it! lol ;)

but it is a bugger to find covers and quilts for. only place i found was a shop called rosemarys* (or something like that) even had egyptian cotton which was fantastic. also got a fleece blanket from dunelm mill which is very snug and pupular with the ladies ;)

but its a bugger come wash day. the quilt needs a very big washing machine and only some laundromats have them :thumbsdow

* thats Rosebys

Matalan do nice Egyptian cotton for around £22 for a King Size duvet cover. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom