Best place for Trade-In Deals

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Griffith400, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Griffith400

Griffith400

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Considering upgrading my PS2 to an Xbox 360 and wondered if anyone had any advice on the best place to go for trade-in deals? Most shops selling the Premium pack for the same price and I'd rather avoid the hassle of waiting to sell the old box first before I can buy the new one?

PS2 is in perfect condition, all boxed with manuals etc and about 8 games.

Any suggestions where would probably offer best upgrade deal and what I could expect?

2. sinizterguy

sinizterguy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Game do trade-ins I think. I have seen some other small local stores offer trade-ins. But nothing else. You are still likely to get the best price selling it on here or on ebay, but obviously thats a lot more hassle.

3. LMD

LMD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I picked up the Premium pack including wireless entertainment pack (PGR3, Live Arcade Unplugged and extra wireless controller) and Viva Pinata which is surprisingly good fun) all for £279.99 from GAME.

I traded in my old Xbox, a PSP Giga pack (which I rarely use) and a handful of PSP games for £200 - fantastic trade IMO, been really impressed with the 360.

Not sure what GAME will give you for a PS2 but whether it is boxed or not wont matter - they simply ask for the console, power pack, controller and AV leads.

4. LMD

LMD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Not necessarilly true - GAME gave me £100 part exchange for my PSP Giga pack, the best I could have hoped for in cash is more like £85 so trading in worked out well for me.