• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best place for preorders

fliegenaffe

Prominent Member
Can someone recommend a decent website to preorder games where you generally get it a day early? I used to use Play.com and would get most of my games a day early, but it seems that these days most retailers send them to you so that you get them on the day of release.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Shopto & The Hut sometimes get them out a day early but then so do alot of other sites and shops.
Just depends on the game, no guarantee with any of them though.

magpies03

Standard Member
Every-time I have used Shopto for pre-orders I get the game at least one day early so there one of the best out there. The only issue I have with them now is that there prices seem to have rocketed!
Anyone tried the supermarkets before?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
fliegenaffe said:
Can someone recommend a decent website to preorder games where you generally get it a day early? I used to use Play.com and would get most of my games a day early, but it seems that these days most retailers send them to you so that you get them on the day of release.

I have all my games pre-ordered with Tesco Entertainment as they have always arrived either a day early or at the latest on release day plus the constant 15%-25% discount codes make them the cheapest about, don't think I have paid more than £30 for a game on release day for over a year now.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom