• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best place for games and also reviews

mutamist

Established Member
My Wii arrives on Tuesday and I'll have Play and Sport, but I'm keen to get Red Steel and Zelda and wondered where the best place to get them were?

Next question - best place for game reviews? Reason I ask is because I have read 2 reviews for Monster 4x4 World Circuit - one called it 'possibly the must have game for the Wii' while another didn't have much good to say about it at all.

thanks

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Next question - best place for game reviews? Reason I ask is because I have read 2 reviews for Monster 4x4 World Circuit - one called it 'possibly the must have game for the Wii' while another didn't have much good to say about it at all.

thanks

Gamerankings.com.

MyBigToe

Established Member
try gamestracker.co.uk for the cheapest game, i use it once in a while
and also, game sseem to be very love or hate when it comes to the wii, probably due to the completely new controls

mutamist

Established Member
Thanks for the replies and thanks to whoever moved my thread - I didn't notice the Games forum until I'd posted!

EDIT: I must be going mad, I thought the thread had been moved!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom