• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best place for canvas prints?

ScouserAndy

Established Member
I want to get one of my wedding photos enlarged onto canvas. Where is the best place? I went to the jessops website and they will charge £47 for a 16"x24".

thanks

scottydog101

Standard Member
I had one done from photobox 80cm x 53.5cm which I was very pleased with, it came with the image wrapped around the sides which is what I wanted. The frame was also very sturdy. It came out a little bit darker than the original photo so next time I have another made I will alter it slightly before I send it to be made but am very pleased with it. I think it cost around £70 but it may have been an offer that was happening at the time. Good luck if you have one done and I hope you’re as pleased with it as I am.

Paulie-W

Prominent Member
I've used togsprint and was very pleased with the result. The guy that ownes it is also a member of a certain other photography furum too, so any questions can be easily dealt with.

AliZ4C

Established Member

senu

Distinguished Member
Whats with this sudden ressurection of a 2 year old thread?:rolleyes::lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom