Best place for an SP?

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by matiano, Jan 16, 2004.

1. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I sold my GBA SP a few months ago and ahvent really missed it, but I have got a lot of travelling coming up in March so was thinking of getting another one. I am struggling to find a good deal anywhere, the most I seem to be able to save is a tenner at max. Ideally I want one with Advance Wars 2 and Banjo Kazzoie, any ideas of the best place to get one?

I use to use Import madnessa a lot but I know that the import tax is getting serious now, what are the chances if I did buy from them that I would suffer and what sort of price would the tax be? Cheers for any help, sorry if this is in the wrong area but I am after special offers!

2. rosbif

rosbif
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are going through an airport (heathrow and gatwick I know for sure) they are £75 or thereabouts...

3. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am going through Heathrow, the only catch being I would like to play it on board the plane (for the 10ish hr flight:( ) and if i did buy it at the airport I would have no time to charge it, thus couldnt play the little bugger! Cheers for the info though.

4. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    Santa made my daughter a SP, travel case (which holds SP & games) and Crash Bandicoot for £99 (from Game). The game is ok, Nothing new but it keeps me amused :) They did have other games..none suitable for a 5 year old. So you might find something to your taste.

Bought separately it would have cost £119. SP £89, £10 travel case and £20 game. So a saving of about £20.

Looking at your location....Is this a game? Should we be trying to guess your profession? Humm...facts...Somerset & 10hr flight...I'll try for SE Asia Cider export manager.

Jus

5. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the info mate, will have a rummage round the local stores and see what turns up as there has been very little online.
    Profession wise you are spot on ;)

6. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Well, i'm selling a GBA SP with a flash cart wich can hold 8 games, plus a disk with about 80 games! So that should keep you busy!
    if you want PM me

7. stevieby

stevieby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I bought a GBA SP and any game for 99 from gamestation.