Best place for 1080p tv for ps3

bsimmer3000

ok people any ideas best place i can get a 1080p tv from for good prices?

slartibartfast!

Standard Member
you could try empire direct they're offering the sony kdl40w2000 at £1249 +£25 delivery.
Sounds good to me ,if only i had the funds :rolleyes:

bsimmer3000

thanks dude thats not a bad deal.

css_jay99

thanks dude thats not a bad deal.

or you could get the Sharp 42" for £999 from them (add another £30 odd for 3 yrs cover) . Mine was delivered Thursday. I am not impressed with SD quality on sky SD & anologue as there seem to be blurryness on distant images as well as blocky on fast movement. But then again, I have not got round to choosing best settings for the TV.

I have to say that the screen is quite bright and does give off a lot of heat.
probably enough to keep my living room heated.

Going down to blockbuster tonight to rent/buy blueray and try it out in my
PS3

css_jay99

Tellybelly

Standard Member
Currys at Merry Hill Shopping Centre (next door to Empire Direct) in Dudley are selling the Sharp's LC42XD1E for £989 (yes £989!!) - you have to order it at the store and then either pick it up from the store or get it delivered for £20.

(Empire Direct have now put up their price on the LC42XD1E from £999 to £1099 - I asked the sales assistance why and he said the prices change daily and depend on how much they can get them for).

AndyPee!!

If your fortubnate to live near and are able to join, a Costco, they have a great selection of top end lcd's at almost trade prices even with the VAT on, quite basic criteria to join, not just brain surgeons and self employed!!
Worth a gander...

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom